Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

In the beginning...

It all starts with simple ideas: sometimes you want to make big things, sometimes you just want to achieve objectives like and old project:

I'm a Programmer I've always liked computers even when i didn't had one; I've worked, played ,repaired and assembled them;  sometimes i love them sometimes i have really hated them, but always , always i wanted to make a big project with them and in my life i  have learned enought to realize that "i can do it!", so here i am, telling to all the people that want to listen and myself too that i'm starting the project not in X time, but NOW.

Finally here's my project: an MMORPG, it doesn't looks very impressive,  i know today you have thousands of them around, but i want to make mine, it's an old project I've played around over and over but now i feel ready to begin, i have the tools , the history, the design , and the faith..

It all Starts one day, and for me the day is Today.

No comments: