- I have removed the reference to the engine destructor, c++ calls it automatically so there is no need to do that, in fact my code made some strange errors when closing the app randomly, now i know why...
- I have removed the checking of NULL pointers in the SDL_FreeSurface() the function can handle it, so there is no need of doing that.
- In the SDL_SetColorKey i was using the screen format, shouldn't do that, instead i should use tileset format to prevent type mismatch...
- LoadTileset() should use const char* instead the char* i was using
- I have split UpdateMouse() function, now there is a DrawMouse() function that just draws the mouse, i have taken out the code for handling the mouse and button movement i have also changed the getmousestate function for the sdl_event handling, now it's smoother.
He owes a good place with interesting tutorials (c++, sdl and many more things)for beginners and for experienced people too!